Pipelogix Software Updates
Pipelogix publishes updated versions of our software approximately two times per year. These updates are only available to members of our customer support program and can be found on our customer support website. You may check the version currently installed on your computer by opening PipeLogix and opening “About PipeLogix” in the help menu.
- Windows 10 full compatibility
- Full compatibility with iPEK Rover X and RST lateral launch
- Enhanced caption editor and text overlay features
- Full compatibility with ArcGIS 10.4 and 10.5
- Single download for 32 and 64 bit computers
- Easy 1-click install file downloads
- New Auto Find for controllers comm port lets you select which controller to search for
- Cost Tracking released for Hansen Version 8.3 and Neztek Version 4.8.3.011 to track hours spent during inspections
- Compatible with ArcGIS 10.3
- New Zealand mode fixes
- Compatible with ArcGIS 10.2.2
- SCREAM mode added that will load the SCREAM survey form and all SCREAM condition codes. Header codes can be modified.
- EPM fixes.
- MACP survey form and export fixes.
- Compatible with ArcGIS 10.2
- MPEG 4 Module added. Windows 7 and a DVS Module is required. Features include Stop, Pause. Append is not available with MPG4
- DVS Player has been modified to include a Picture Report
- Quick Backup now has improved 360 file handling. You can select an option so that the 360 subfolders will not be included in the backup
- A new module has been added to support the IBAK HD Camera. It requires a special Video Hardware Card in the computer. The video is recorded in H.264 format. Captioning of text to video is controlled in the software. Append is not available.
- ArcGIS 10.1 now supported
- VBA license no longer required for the Pipelogix toolbar in ArcMap
- Aries VL5000 firmware 2.7 supported
- RoverX and Rausch counter interface and captions tested and working
- Able to have renamed pictures named correctly in Picture Report