A Basic setup includes Lite Reporting with DVS to create surveys and movies with linked conditions for mainline or lateral pipes. It includes a mainline, lateral, and inclinometer survey form. The following features are available:
- GPS coordinates can be collected for Access Points either manually or with an integrated GPS unit. Multiple pictures can be taken and saved.
- All Reports can be printed.
- Most import/exports are available to use including PACP.
- DVS Player export can create a self-loading program and files to view the survey on any computer.
- Pipelogix interfaces with major CCTV manufacturers so the counter automatically records in the survey form and any field can be used to caption information to the video.
- The pre-set footage can be automatically inserted at the start of the survey
- Captions are automatically sent when an observation is saved or can be sent manually
- A tool to insert repeat observations
- A tool to insert information on a pipe previously surveyed.
- Continuous defects are tracked and when finished will complete the observation for you
- Reverse setups are auto started when the MSA code is used
- Lateral surveys can be created with a push camera or a lateral launch camera from the mainline
Full Reporting with DVS has all the functions in Basic plus access to all of the program editors including caption editor and code editor. Batch printing is available that can save multiple surveys as pdf files to any location. Copy/Paste can be used to move a survey to another project or database. Use the filter tool to search the database for specific conditions or date ranges and then print a report.