PipeLogix Version 6.5 is now available to all customer support program members. This new release includes:
PACP Version 7.0
- Start recording survey data in NASSCO’s most recent PACP standard.
- Convert existing PACP databases and projects to PACP Version 7.
- 1-click downloads from our customer support website.
- One download file for both 32 and 64 bit computers.
- Compatible with Windows 10.
- Compatible wth iPEK Rover X and RST lateral launch controller interfaces.
- Compatible with ArcGIS 10.4 and 10.5.
Updated Caption Editor
- Simplified lists for selecting project, survey and observation data.
- New text overlay alignment feature.
Support program members may download the 6.5 update from our new and improved customer support website at the link below. If it is your first time accessing our new support site there are instructions there for creating a new registration.
If you are not a member of PipeLogix’s customer support program and interested interested in joining, please give us at call at (866) 299-3150 for more details. Beyond software updates, our customer support benefits include access to 7 AM- 8 PM EST phone support, our video tutorial library and our program knowledgebase.